Registering your warranty is done through your Neander Account.
Follow these steps to register your Warranty:
- Create a new user account, or sign in to your existing Neander Account. This will register your Dtorque 50 to your account.
- If you are a new customer, complete the training provided. If you are an existing customer, move on to the next step.
- Use our interactive 3D animated work instructions to complete the step-by-step installation process outlined in the Owner’s Manual.
- Undergo sea trials and complete an online Warranty Form where you will upload photos of the trials and installation.
- The Warranty Form and photographic evidence you provide will be reviewed by the Neander Installation Team who will then activate your warranty.
If you purchased your engine through one of our local distributors or dealers, they will likely complete this process for you.
For further information, have a look at our Warranty Manual.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Click the button below to contact us, we will be happy to help.