Marine Sales Manager (m/f/d) worldwide several regions
Your tasks in our team are various and complex:
- Implementation of our successful sales strategy
- Management and support of the individual distributors and dealers in their respective sales areas
- Supporting our distributor network locally: Identifying and acquiring new customers from the marine industry in the commercial, public, and military sector.
- Expansion of the network to owners, operators, shipyards, shipping companies and boat builders
- Project support/tracking with dealers through to order completion and implementation
- Participation in international trade fairs and customer events
Competent and versatile – your profile speaks for itself:
- University / Higher Education degree (focus on industrial engineering or business administration), several years of successful professional experience in sales of marine and ship equipment
- Strong technical affinity and pleasure in selling products that require technical explanation
- Experience in operative cross-national cooperation
- Fluency in Business English, further languages are an advantage
- High degree of commitment, initiative, determination and enjoyment of personal customer contact
- High readiness to travel
Why join us?
Due to growing structures and processes, the advertised position offers a certain creative freedom, so that you do not only move on well-trodden paths. This includes friendly interaction with each other as well as performance-related remuneration combined with individual development opportunities.
- Type of contract: permanent
- Vacancy: open for immediate occupation
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- Holidays: 25 per annum, progression by period of employment up to 28 days
NEANDER SHARK GMBH | Falklandstr. 1 – 3 | 24159 Kiel | GERMANY
Please send your informative documents including your salary expectations to Mr. Robert Temme | Phone: +49 (0) 431 – 22 13 97 10 | firstname.lastname@example.org